Thursday, September 1, 2011

Time to share!


After a nice round of golf here in Arizona, it is time for me to share the book cover of my first published book as a co-author. If you click here you will see a bigger image.

As you can imagine being part of a book with Dr. Joe Vitale, from the Secret, Loral Langemeier and so many more talented authors is a moment of gratefulness in my life.

I am grateful for all my blessing. I am especially grateful to my partner Stan for all his patience and understanding. It is not always easy to live with a 'free spirit'. You can't tie them down. You want to let them SOAR!

This is part of the title of my own individual book coming out soon. But hey in the publishing world you never know what can happen!.

In the meantime it would be great if you could leave me some comments about Adventures in Manifesting. Let me know if you would like an autographed copy :),just say HI! or jump in for marketing ideas.

Thank you for your support, your listening and your secret passions.


1 comment:

  1. I give it a +1 ;-)

    With Love & Gratitude
    Sean Patrick Simpson

    www.WhatAreYouManifesting.com

    ReplyDelete