Thursday, September 8, 2011

Win a Signed Copy of Adventures in Manifesting: Health and Happiness



How would you like to win a free copy of the upcoming Adventures in Manifesting series? It's easy.
Here's how to do it:
Step 1: Subscribe to my blog through the Join this Site to the right.
Step 2: Be sure to get engaged in the blog posts over the next couple of months. I promise it will be very inspiring.

Each week over the next several weeks I will be asking "What Are You Manifesting?" in addition to other mentions from my blog posts.
Please engage in the conversation, start the process of manifesting yourself and you very well may find yourself the happy winner of Adventures in Manifesting: Health and Happiness signed by me.:) Plus you will make lots of new friends.

In about a month from now I'll be choosing the winner, as well as releasing for a limited time pre-release copies of the books for sale.

So here's my first...What are You Manifesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment